This week 20 campers learned how to be official spies! This week was amazing! We had so much fun! Here are some of the highlights:
- Looking closely at fingerprints while learning to classify and identify them
- Learning about Julius Caesar Cipher Wheels and developing our own method of secret code
- Learning and developing our own colorgrams along with making special code reading glasses
- Independently making our own spy gear out of recycled materials
- Decorating a secret security box with secret compartments we made, then adding a pizeo buzzer alarm system we wired that only activates if the wrong person opens it, and wiring an LED light and button inside.
- Making invisible ink of out household products
- Creating blacklight art with highlighters and a UV light
- Using our best logic brainpower to work through a game of Crack the Code where we had to find the safe pathway by not stepping on "exploding tiles."
- Participating in a Who Did it Mystery, that required identifying fingerprints, footprints, handwriting samples, and aligning suspect statements with the scene
- Participating in an Unlock the Room challenge, where campers had to use clues and solve various puzzles and challenges.
- Playing group games like Poison Dart Frog, 4 corners, Eye Scream, and What are You Doing